I used C00, C1, R20 and blender for the bunnies; YR16, Y11, Y15 and R20 for the chicks; BG10, BG32, Y13, Y17, V22 & V28 for egg 1; E29 & E37, C3, V22, V28, & V99 for the brush; BV20, BV13 & BV17, R81 & R83, BG10 & BG15 for egg 2; 13, Y15, Y17, R81, R83 & R85 for egg 3;V22, V28 & V29, E33, E34 & E37 for the paint bucket; Y11 & Y15, YR14 & YR16, R37 for butterfly 1; Y15, BG10 & BG32, R32 & R37 for butterfly 2; and YG25 & YG17, R32 & R37, V25 & 22, Y11 & Y15, and BG10 & BG32 for teh tulips. I used the coordinating dies to die cut.
Happy Monday friends! Easter is fast approaching and even though we may not gather with all our families this year, we can still share happy sentiments with our loved ones by sending cards and gifts. We are going to have to get creative this year folks! Maybe instead of a community Easter Egg Hunt, try one in your back yard or inside your house. Decorate some cookies with your kids. For thedr two cards I used the very cute Hello Easter stampset from Simon Says Stamp. I like that the images are nice and big so they are easy to color and fill up more space on a card.
I stamped the ducky, large Easter egg, and the chickadee with 3 eggs from all the images I needed from Hello Easter stampset from Simon Says Stamp and the two eggs from SSS Some Bunny (not available anymore I believe) with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock 8.5 X 11″. Once dried, I colored the images with COPIC markers. I used BG000 + 0 Blender for mini eggs and YG05 + YG07 for the grass; Y06 and Y18 for the both chicks; RV000 + RV11 for the chick’s bow; YR12 + YR16 for the chock beaks and feet; V06 + V09 for the umbrella top and BV08 + V09 for the umbrella underside, YR12 +YR07 + YR16 for the umbrella bow; Y06 + Y18 for the umbrella medallion; RV09 + RV14 + RV19 for the large egg, BG000 + BG01 + BG02 for the egg’s stripes and Y06 + Y18 for the egg’s bow; YR12 + YR16 and V06 + V09 for the small polka egg; and RV000 + RV11 and BG000 + BG01 for the small stripe egg. I fussycut the images out and adhered them to the card. I added 3M Foam Tape behind the images that hung over the edge of the grass.