Hello friends. My Valentine’s Day card series is coming to end soon. I’ve had lots of fun making these cards. For this card, I had to pull out the adorable Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN? stamp set and Valentine’s add-on. I just love a good mason jar stamp, don’t you?!? And Lawn Fawn was brilliant in creating add-ons for this set so you can use it over and over again. That’s a great value for your dollar!
I will also be posting a DIY Valentine’s project this coming Monday. I love making holiday decorations so I thought I’d share this one with you all. It’s budget friendly but looks like beautiful once complete. So look out for that post! 🙂
Happy Heart Day Shaker
- Paper – Martha Stewart 12×12 Holidays Valentine’s DSP (no longer sold), Stampin’ Up! Real Red 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock (card base and hearts) , Red Glitter Paper
- Inks – StazOn Jet Black
- Stamps – Lawn Fawn How You Bean?, Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN Conversation Heart Add-On
- Dies – Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN? Lawn Cuts
- Embellishments – Lawn Fawn SWEETHEART Single Cord Lawn Trimmings
- Adhesives – Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, 3M foam tape
Thanks for stopping by and once again please leave questions in the comments or feel free to email me if you prefer.