Hello everyone. Since the temperature here in the Northeast has been absolutely frigid, I thought I’d share some cards to warm the heart. 😀 To all my fellow Northeasterners and my friends in the Midwest who are worse off than we are, I wish all a warm and safe weekend. And for everyone elsewhere in the country and around the world, have a great weekend!
- Paper – Catherine Pooler Smitten Pattern Paper, Stampin’ Up! Cherry Cobbler 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock (card base and tiny hearts)
- Inks – Catherine Pooler Peppermint Scrub Ink, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp ‘I Chews You’
- Dies – Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Dies, Lawn Fawn Sweet Friends (3 hearts)
- Embellishments – Nuvo Crystal drops in Ivory Seashell, doilies
- Paper – Martha Stewart 12×12 Holidays Valentine’s DSP (no longer sold), Stampin’ Up! Real Red 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock (card base and sentiment strips)
- Inks – Versamark clear embossing ink, Wow white embossing powder,
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Stamps – Lawn Fawn Sweetest Flavor and coordinating dies
- Dies – Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Dies
- Embellishments – Nuvo Crystal drops in Carnation Pink, doilies
- Adhesives – Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and once again please leave questions in the comments or feel free to email me if you prefer.