Hi friends. Need a fairly quick card for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day? This cute sparkly pink bear card came together quickly using the Simon Says Stamp February 2021 Card Kit Love You Beary Much.
The Kit includes:
- Simon Says Stamp Love You Beary Much Exclusive 6 x 8 stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Sweet Truffles Exclusive 3 x 4 stamp set
- Simple Stories Sweet Talk 6 x 8 paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Tumbling Hearts 6 x 6 stencil
- Thermoweb Rina K Poppin Pink Mini Glitz
- Package of 6 unique Lovestruck Sequins and embellishment mixes
- Ranger Mini Glossy Accents
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Black Notecards
- Simon Says Stamp Surf Blue Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- Neenah 110lb Solar White Cardstock 8.5 x 11
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Metallic Cotton Candy Envelope
- Simon Says Stamp A2 White Envelope
For this card, I started by using the Simon Says Stamp A2 Black Notecards included in the kit for the card base and cut another one down to 4 x 5-1/4″. Next I used the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Tumbling Hearts 6 x 6 stencil and applied Thermoweb Rina K Poppin Pink Mini Glitz to the card panel. When I saw this sparkly pink glitter paste I immediately wanted to see what it would look like on the black cardstock. It looks pretty cool. Next time I will add a little bit more so its all completely evenly covered.
I set that aside to dry and stamped the little bear from the Simon Says Stamp Love You Beary Much Exclusive 6 x 8 stamp set onto Neenah 110lb Solar White Cardstock 8.5 x 11 with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I also stamped his paws a second time (you will see why later), and stamped the heart he is holding onto some pink scrap pattern paper from my stash and a sentiment onto that heart.
I colored the image with Copic Markers. I also colored the pattern paper heart to give it some dimension and make it pop a bit more. I used R81, R83 and R85 (ears and nose); R20 (cheeks); C1, C3, C5, & C7 (bear); adn R27 and R83 (pattern heart). I fussycut the images out and adhered them together using 3M Foam Tape behind the heart and paws.
I diecut a 2-5/8″ circle from Neenah 110lb Solar White Cardstock 8.5 x 11 with SU! Layering Circle Dies and a 3″ circle from the Simple Stories Sweet Talk 6 x 8 paper pad. I adhered those together, the bear to the circles and then to the card.
To finish it off, I added some of the hot pink sequins from Lovestruck Sequins and embellishment mixes.
On the inside of the card I kept it simple, and just stamped the sentiment heart from Simon Says Stamp Love You Beary Much Exclusive 6 x 8 stamp set with Stampin Up! Magenta Madness Ink.
- Card Base = 5-1/2 x 8-1/2″ and scored at 4-1/4″ Simon Says Stamp A2 Black Notecards
- Top Panel = 4 x 5-1/4″ Simon Says Stamp A2 Black Notecards or Simon Says Stamp 100# Black 8.5 x 11 Card Stock
Thanks for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed and I’ve inspired you to make this fun sparkly card using this kit yourself! If you want to share you creations with me tag me on instagram @kittieslovecrafting. Leave comments or questions below or feel free to email me.