Hello friends. This card wraps up my Valentine’s Day card series for 2019! I’ve enjoyed sharing my cards with all of you. For this last one I broke out one of my Stampin Up! Christmas stampsets. Unfortunately it was recently retired so it’s no longer available. But no worries if you don’t have this stampset because you can use any small stamp you may have to recreate the look. If you absolutely must have it though, check Etsy or EBay. Lots of people sell SU! Stamps in both places. Enjoy!
Making Every Day Bright Valentine Card
This card was super easy to make. I just stamped the little light bulb image in Stampin Up! Blushing Bride ink all over the background. Using a stamp positioner is the key to aligning them in rows. Also, stamped the light bulb “glow” in red over the middle bulb.
Then for I stamped one light bulb in Stampin Up! Real Red ink and quickly added Wow clear embossing powder over the image. To add some interest I added splatters of both the pink and red inks to the background. I also colored in the hearts inside the pink bulbs with my Stampin’ Write Markers in Blushing Bride.
I mounted that to a piece of red glitter paper and then to the card base. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the red light bulb and added to the card. I stamped ‘Happy Valentine’s Day’ from the Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN Conversation Heart Add-On with Versamark clear embossing ink and Wow white embossing powder onto a piece of Real Red Cardstock and cut it down into a strip. Used more Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere it to the card. And for some additional interest, added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in Autumn Red.
- Paper – Stampin’ Up! Real Red 8 1/2 x 11″ Cardstock (card base (5 1/2 x 5 1/2″) and sentiment strip) , Red Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Inks – Versamark clear embossing ink, Wow clear embossing powder, Wow white embossing powder, Stampin Up! Blushing Bride ink, Stampin Up! Real Red ink
- Stamps – Stampin Up! Making Everyday Bright (retired), Lawn Fawn HOW YOU BEAN Conversation Heart Add-On
- Punches – Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
- Embellishments – Nuvo Crystal Drops in Autumn Red,Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Coloring Tools – Stampin’ Write Markers in Blushing Bride
Hope you’ve enjoyed seeing my creations and I hope I’ve inspired you to create some cards of your own Thanks for stopping by and once again please leave questions in the comments or feel free to email me if you prefer.